Our client is a large statutory body located in Melbourne CBD undergoing significant change and development.
The increased demand from the business for detailed reporting and analysis has led to growth in the finance team and the creation of this Systems Accountant role. As Systems Accountant, you will act as the crucial intermediary between operations, finance and technology, ensuring all decision makers receive the information they need. This role is designed to engage finance and technology in delivering commercial outcomes.
It is crucial that the successful candidate has advanced Oracle skills, focusing on the budget, reporting and forecasting modules.
The successful candidate will;
- Be able to identify gaps in the current system and make sure they are filled with the new system.
- Map existing processes against the capabilities of the new system to drive efficiency.
- Work with your finance peers to identify required reporting outputs and convey this to technical IT experts to build reports.
- Have strong experience of working within a project team aligned to a systems implementation or upgrade, with a focus on process improvement.
- Be able to suggest how current processes can be improved, give alternatives etc.
- CPA/CA, this role is VPS5.
- Oracle experience is essential.
- Work closely with the team as a whole, develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders in order to get the upgrade completed smoothly.
Randstad often has similar System Accounting roles, so if this particular role does not tick all the boxes you are after, please get in touch.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....