This role will see you overseeing the warehouse activities of a small warehouse based in Caloundra as well as delivering to internal & external contractors around the greater Sunshine Coast area.
This role will suit a self-motivated, "hands-on" person who can work autonomously and enjoys performing a variety of warehousing duties and tasks including:
- Receiving and dispatch deliveries into the warehouse daily
- Picking Stock / RF scanning
- Comunication with transport carriers & Customers
- Stock taking procedures or cycle counting knowledge
- Unloading containers
- General warehouse housekeeping
- Following WHS guidlines
- Some heavy lifting up to 25kg
- Great customer service experience
What you will NEED to be successfull;
- A current MR drivers licence minimum
- A current forklift licence (LF)
- Basic computer skills (Emails MS word etc.)
- Able to work autonomosly
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a warehouse distribution environment
- Ability to pass a general medical and drug & alcohol test
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
How to Apply
To apply, simply click “apply” button located on this page. Please note, due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....