Managing a large and qualified Finance team responsible for delivery of external reporting and group reporting requirements.
This is a big role and will offer the right candidate a step up in their career and trajectory to Financial Controller, a high performance environment, high standards and highly pressured but extremely rewarding.
The opportunity of Manager, Statutory Reporting in Group Finance is a key position in meeting critical deadlines to support the external reporting requirements of the business.
The key responsibilities of the Manager, Statutory Reporting are split into the following:
- Financial Reporting – monthly, quarterly and year end reporting , managing the external auditor relationship, interpretation and SME implementation of new accounting standards
- Key Risk & Financial Controls - impacts on financial reporting and ensure that a robust control environment is in place.
- Stakeholder Management - Maintain strong working relationships within and outside of Finance
- Continuous improvements – identify and engage in change projects and drive continuous improvement initiatives to contribute to the strategic direction of statutory reporting
- People Management - Manage and support the team to build a team of staff that work cohesively in a high performance environment.
The successful Manager, Statutory Reporting will have the following experience:
- 5+ years experience of Financial Reporting experience, post qualified CA/CPA/CIMA (or equivalent)
- Insurance experience is essential, open to this combined with other industry
- Strong technical understanding of standards, IFRS 9, and IFRS 17
- Experience leading change projects and leading a team with examples of successes
- Organised and hard working with an appreciation of working to deadlines
If interested in applying to the Statutory Reporting Manager position please apply today, for further information please call Gail Cunningham on 0434 745920.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....