An incredibly friendly and fun speech therapy clinic in the Northern Beaches are looking to add to their amazing team with a junior / senior speech therapist. With a caseload already provided, and a more relaxed view on billable hours, this is a great environment for any aspiring speechie to learn the ropes, or continue their development.
Having met with the clinic director, I understand this is an ideal role for those with zero to little experience within speech therapy. They have senior clinicians who thrive on providing supervision and guidance, which is demonstrated through their capacity to bring on student placements. They are a highly thought of clinic in the area with most of their clients coming through referrals.
about the role:
As a Speech Therapist working with paediatric clients, you will be working within a multidisciplinary of Speechies and OTs to improve the lives of clients in the area. You will mostly be clinic based, but may have some school visits as well. Some of the duties include:
- Provide a range of evidence based therapies to match the needs of your clients;
- Focus on your client's goals and help them thrive by in-clinic, mobile and school therapy sessions
- Collaborate with senoor staff to continue your professional development
- Manage a caseload of mixed clients, including NDIS participants
- Provide therapy for a range of conditions including autism, down syndrome, literacy etc.
As a passionate and ambitious Speech Therapist, you will complement the team if you have the following:
- Full SPA registration / eligible to register
- Bachelors degree in Speech Pathology
- Patient, flexible, caring and communicative with clients
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close knit family.
- An eagerness to learn and develop
- Valid police check & drivers licence
- Supportive and close-knit team with an emphasis on inclusion and diversity
- Flexible working promoted, with a lot of the staff working PT.
- Career progression fully supported and encouraged
- Generous salary, a bonus paid above a very achievable revenue target
- Existing case load
- External and Internal training sessions
- Supervision from clinicians and a director who have accumulated a large number of years in this profession
- On-site parking
- Lunches with the team
What to do next
I am happy to talk you through this role in more detail. All applications are assessed upon receipt, so please do not hesitate to reach out to me (details below). I work flexibly and not averse to taking calls in the evenings and weekends to fit around your busy schedule.
t | 0466 644 381
e | email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....