Are you an experienced Special Needs teachers looking for a new opportunity for Term 2? We have multiple locations across NSW seeking talented SEN
- Stage 3 class with maximum 5 students
- Experienced play based teaching incorporating physical activity
- Life Skills curriculum experience prefered
- Preparing students for transition to High School
About the School:
- Supported network
- Co-education school
- Exclusive SEN school
- Intensive behavioural and social development students
- A positive environment encouraging a love of learning
- Setting students up to succeed
- Strong behaviour management experience
- SEN experience
- Valid NESA registration and Department approval
- Willingness to adopt the ethos of the school
- Outgoing personality
Benefits of work with Randstad Education:
- Registration and Induction process tailored to suit you
- Completely FREE service
- Exclusive access to work in preferred locations
- Available 24/7
- Casual and temporary opportunities available
- First look at permanent opportunities
How to apply:
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity send your resume to Victoria Weaver email@example.com or give us a call on 02 8238 0240 to find out more.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....