- Dental & Medical fitout
- Initial contract role leading to permanent
- Tier 1 clients
This business works with Tier 1 clients to deliver innovative spaces for dental & medical businesses. With a focus on strong client relationships, this business has seen substantial growth and requires additional resources to ensure they continually deliver projects on time and to budget.
This business is seeking an experienced Site Supervisor to oversee subcontractors and project delivery in South Australia and liaise with relevant stakeholders and the executive team. The Site Supervisor will work on a range of commercial fit out projects and will need to be able to drive and deliver projects autonomously.
This position will be an initial contract role but will lead to a permanent, full time position for the right individual.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake all project and contract administration required on the project
- Manage trade providers and subcontractors on site
- Assist with procurement
- Project delivery as per the works program
- Stakeholder liaison
- Managing construction risks and WHS compliance on-site including inductions
- Manage project expenditure and cash flow
- Documentation reviews
- Some intrastate travel
- Reporting and communicating via the Project Management Software System
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Site Supervisor in a Commercial Construction or fit out environment
- A background as a cabinet maker would be advantageous
- Positive, well presented, and outgoing personality with a “can-do” attitude
- An intrinsic desire to develop and succeed professionally
- Ability to communicate with Senior Management and subcontractors
- Ability to hold toolbox meetings and promote safe work sites
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Ability to write a short term construction programs / plans
If you feel you meet the criteria required or would like to know more please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Luke Cuthbertson, Senior Consultant - Civil White Collar on 0428 262 819.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....