- Established Tier 3 group with great pipeline of recladding Work
- You will have opportunity to move onto mainstream builds in time
- High calibre management team and well resourced support team of CA’s and PC’s
- Recladding for the rest of 2021 and then you will be offered the chance to transition onto other projects.
- First class accredited EHS systems with training provided
- Stable company & workload – they made no cutbacks in COVID and are now thriving
- Work life balance – 5 day week and if you work a Saturday you will get an RDO off in lieu
- A stable track record in supervision of commercial building or apartment projects
- Live environment experience preferred as well as strong attention to detail a must
- You must be able to demonstrate best practice in OHS - Certificate III/IV preferred
- An ability to programme, schedule and sequence trades effectively
- Experience in utilising site safety software such as Hammertech, Procore or similar
- A natural ability to drive the project forward all the while maintaining and developing relationships with client subcontractors, consultants and clients alike.
Whats on offer
- A salary package up to $150k available, or if you are interested in a contract based employment this is available
- An enjoyable and rewarding work environment
- A great company name with a track record of successful projects in Victoria & beyond
How to apply
- Use the links below to apply via Randstad’s website
- Or email your application direct to email@example.com
- For an informal chat about the role please call Neil Powell on 03 9252 2124
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....