Senior Technical Analyst - IDQ Lead
Job Overview: 14 - 16 months contract > start asap
As a Senior Technical Analyst you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for the organisation. As a member working in a team environment you will work with the solution architect and Leads on the development activities.
- Technical planning & requirements gathering including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Data Profiling activities leveraging IDQ
- Create tables, load data, and create UNIX shell scripts to support data quality applications
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for IDQ.
- Build DQ rules using Informatica IDQ tool stack.
- Build auto synchronisation of metadata (Technical and Business) into Collibra
- Flexible / willing to work across delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Work closely with Informatica Support on Production issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Professional software development experience
- SQL Relational database experience in data manipulation, data conversion, query generation, import and export processes, and report generation
- UNIX scripting
- 4-6 years of experience working on Informatica products (e.g. MDM, IDQ).
- Strong hands on experience in the implementation of Informatica IDQ.
- In depth knowledge on Informatica architecture.
- Ability to gather requirements and elicit requirements document and prepare design documents.
- Experience working on datawarehouse environment, RDBMS, understanding data models, facts and dimensions.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....