- Permanent Opportunity
- $124,000 package including superannuation (17% super)
- Melbourne CBD or Northern Suburbs Location
The successful candidate will have -
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with 3rd party applications using web services
- Experience and proven full agile development cycle experience in large organisations (requirements, design, build, test, deploy & support)
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
Key responsibilities -
- Develop plans that educates, trains, and upskills fellow team members
- Managing and coordinating all ServiceNow upgrades, releases, patches & hot fixes across ServiceNow production and non-production
How to Apply -
Please apply by uploading a word document version of your CV using the link below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....