This long standing client of Randstad have a strong reputation in the pipeline sector and an abundance of work in the Asia pacific region.
They work heavily across all states in Australia and have picked up a lot of work in the first half of 2021 here in QLD
The sectors they focus on is oil and gas, mining, water and renewable energy.
The job we are recruiting for is a Senior Project Engineer to come on to a new package of commenced project in the Surat Basin and work on gas constructing gathering systems and associated infrastructure.
The works will generally encompass the permanent facilities sites related to the construction and operation of the gathering network, this will include including valve stations, wellhead separators, wellheads, LV/HV buried, overhead cable and dam infrastructure.
Duties will include:
- Planning and delivery of the project within time, cost, quality and safety criteria.
- Engaging the client, building a relationship of mutual trust and providing project updates
- Create budget estimates
- Drive a strong safety/high performance culture across the project
- Management multi-disciplined crews in field
The following skills and experience will be needed to be met to be considered:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications, with many years of service in the Oil & Gas pipeline industry is desirable
- Demonstrated project delivery experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organisation and management skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
If you feel you meet the criteria or would like to find out more please apply now.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....