We have an Senior Project Assurance Officer position available within NSW Government!
- 3 months potential to extend
- $475-525/day + super
- Based in CBD/WFH
About the Opportunity:
You will be assisting with the assurance framework and communicating expectations and obligations through senior executives and managers. You will also assist with monitoring and reporting on performance, to improve the framework.
- Manage the overall delivery of the review program.
- Liaising with external review communities on all matters relating to the program.
- Manage systems and processes to ensure assurance activities are completed, reviewing reports delivered, and monitoring the outcomes.
- Evaluate and work with internal teams to build the review database to use for reporting and dashboard updates.
- Develop inter-agency connections and communication channels for collaborative purposes and to explore opportunities for improving and enhancing the review programs.
- Ideal candidate will have the ability to look at business cases in detail.
- Other day to day duties will include panel processes, renewals, going through checks on the business cases through treasury, attending meetings.
About the ideal candidate:
- Strong assurance focus and background in delivering on assurance programs
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or relevant professional experience
- The ability to work autonomously and be proactive
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....