Randstad is looking for a Senior Procurement Officer to join a well established, national business who are a leader in their field. The role has arisen due to growth within the business, which has led to an internal promotion. We are looking for someone who has a passion for innovation and streamlining processes, who is able to put their own stamp on a role and is experienced in procurement processes. The primary function of this position is to ensure that the appropriate stock levels are maintained at all times to maintain production. This will be achieved through thorough analysis and planning.
- Ensure inventory levels are accurately maintained for production requirements
- Negotiations with new suppliers and contract management for existing
- Procurement of new products
- Identify purchasing and procurement process improvements and cost savings
- Forecasting sales
- Invoice reconciliation (with delivery dockets and PO’s)
- Conduct stock takes and investigate discrepancies
- Maintain Bill of Materials
- Management of warehouse staff
- Experience in a similar role
- People management
- Excellent computer skills are required, including strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and creating process improvements
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Experience in the marine or powersports industry is highly desirable but not essential to the role
This is a permanent, full time position located in Coomera and could be an immediate start depending on the successful candidate’s availability.
If you are interested in this position please click on the ‘apply now’ button and follow the steps. Any questions in relation to this role can be directed to Alexandria Howes - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07 3100 7059
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....