Randstad is proud to partner with a well established engineering company to recruit an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer.
About the company
With offices located in both Hobart and Launceston, our client has grown from strength to strength.
With extensive experience in all fields of Engineering Consultancy, and as a leader in their field, our client specialises across Structural, Civil, Hydraulic, Electrical & Mechanical disciplines.
About the opportunity
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing projects from start to finish within the Building Services division. This will range from site investigations and reporting to design and documentation, along with estimating and other duties as required.
This role is ideal for an experienced Mechanical Engineer who has worked in a similar position previously, and who has the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
To be considered for the role you must;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering
- Hold a minimum of 5-10 years experience post degree qualification in a similar role
- Be a member of Engineers Australia with qualifications and experience suitable for being on the Engineering register
- Vast understanding of the building process
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Have the ability to work within a team to achieve expected outcomes
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required to be successful in this role, please apply now. Alternatively you can phone Nathan Marston on 0431 375 136 for a confidential discussion
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....