- Initial 6 month contract
- Camperdown location
- Well established Government agency
- Rate of $808.90/day + super
Randstad is seeking an experienced Senior Integration Developer (Mulesoft) to serve as a top level technical expert and team mentor on complex API development projects.
- Ensures organizational best practices, and a consistent and quality delivery is achieved by adhering to established integration standards, governance and procedures across the development lifecycle.
- Design and implement robust APIs on the Mulesoft platform with high quality, reusable and maintainable code using Anypoint Studio and develops MUnit tests.
- Works with the Integration Designer to build and maintain integrations for multiple on-premises and/or cloud systems and is capable of understanding business requirements, working with end-users and deploying the integration.
- Identify, analyse and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Centre and API Manager.
- Ensure the stable and sustainable operation of application integration.
- Takes technical responsibility for all stages and/or iterations in an integrated development project, providing method-specific technical advice and guidance to project stakeholders.
- Adheres to development best practices and implementation of DevOps practices for the APIs. Creates documentation and organizes code review.
- 4+ years experience with MuleSoft 3.9 and 4.X and with MuleSoft’s Anypoint platform – Anypoint Studio, Cloudhub, API Manager, Runtime Manager, Design Centre, etc.
- 7+ years of software development experience. The Experience must include flow design and API development, RAML and/or Swagger, JSON and REST-based web service development as well as file-based interfaces (SFTP & FTP).
- 2+ years experience in technical leadership including coaching and guiding developers.
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices in an Agile/Scrum environment and with strong knowledge of DevOps and its tools (mUnit, GIT, Jenkins).
- Demonstrated experience working with data storage technologies and of relational databases, specifically Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Strong technical expertise in the design, development, testing and debugging of software applications/APIs and strong knowledge of integration best practices and standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and leadership skills and the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients.
If you wish to be considered for this role, visit the Apply button now. You can also get in touch with Kayla via email on email@example.com. Due to the large volume of applicants we receive daily, please be aware that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....