As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and managing data workflow, pipelines, ETL processes and data visualisations across our clients data environments.
This role is for you if you have:
- Ability to develop BI design standards and techniques and ensure enterprise reuse, consistency and compliance across the design, development, testing and ongoing support of this client's Business Intelligence solutions.
- Maintain and apply up to date, specialist knowledge of data concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles.
- Development and migration of scalable data packages and pipelines to Microsoft Azure.
- Experience working in CI/CD environments using Azure DevOps.
- Proven ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage multiple and competing activities. Such as; leading or directing the work of other technical team members including BI Analysts, Developers and Testers
- High-level of interpersonal, both written and oral communications skills
- Having the ability to negotiate, consult and liaise with business, technical and supplier stakeholders on complex issues
- Strong capability to develop and present reports, submissions and recommendations for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Competitive candidates will also have experience with some of the below:
- Development experience, designing, developing and supporting various BI products including, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, MS SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, VisualStudio, Python or R.
- Microsoft Azure Certification & a strong passion for continuous improvement and learning
- Knowledge of the full SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in highly regulated industries & the Financial Services sector
What qualities should all applicants have?
We are looking for senior, well accomplished candidates that can hit the ground running from day 1 in a fast-paced, complex environment. You will bring strong thought & people leadership to the table with the ability to coach, mentor and encourage team members to broaden and enhance their skills. You will bring a strong passion for data, a ‘can do’ attitude and have members' best interest at the forefront of your mind when creating business intelligence solutions.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....