Have you ever considered scribing as a career path or are you an experienced scribe looking for new opportunities with a Recruitment agency that cares and supports our scribes?
Do you have previous experience in Federal Government and would love to participate in the recruitment processes they undertake? Now is the opportunity to chat to us about what exciting scribing opportunities Randstad can offer.
The demand for scribes by several of our well respected Federal Government clients is high and the work is varied. You could be working on a bulk recruitment assignment one day, and participating in interviews for high level roles with panel members the next day.
Your duties can include:
- scheduling and confirming candidate interviews (interstate and local)
- recording detailed notes during interviews and preparing final selection reports
- short listing or assist with shortlisting
- conducting reference checks
- guiding and supporting selection panels through the recruitment process
- participating as a panel member in the selection decision
- managing and coordinating scribe services with clients
What you will bring to the role
- knowledge of Public Sector recruitment processes
- a strong commitment and focus on customer service
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- excellent stakeholder management and liaison skills
- general flexibility and availability for ad hoc assignments
- ability to complete work to tight deadlines
- exceptional active listening skills
- well developed organisational skills
If you would like to know more about being a scribe for Randstad, including training and opportunities our scribing team can offer you please get in touch with Taylor Dudley on 02 6132 3816 or submit your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button today. As an Australian citizen and preferably holding a security clearance you could be part of an amazing Randstad team soon!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....