Randstad is seeking an experienced Sales Administrator for a well recognised supplier to the Homewares and Lifestyle industries in their Preston Office. This company Offers customers a unique buying experience with an extensive range of products across multiple decisions such as; homeware, kitchenware, lifestyle (gifts & toys), artificial flowers and plants.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing incoming telephone enquiries
- Create sales orders (via telephone, fax, email or EDI)
- Tracking/Tracing orders
- Address customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Support sales team
- Tele sales
- Inventory management and reporting
The ideal candidate for this position will have
- Previous sales support experience
- A passion and willingness to deliver exceptional customer service.
- An understanding of warehousing, order picking or receiving is advantageous.
- Strong computer literacy and the ability to learn new computer systems.
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Excellent attention-to-detail.
- Strong organisational, administration and time-management skills.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you believe you are the right fit for this exciting opportunity, hit the APPLY button now
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....