A newly created opportunity for an influential Safety & Wellbeing Lead to build on the safety & wellbeing culture across the ANZ region.
The Safety & Wellbeing Lead will own and lead the Global Health and Wellness strategy, policies, standards, and compliance across the areas of workplace health, wellness and health promotion, and employee assistance programs for the Australia and New Zealand regions. This role will also lead the Return to Work (RTW) Specialist in their team.
- Lead Health & Wellbeing strategy for each location to deliver on goals (define, develop, deliver and report)
- Lead HR, company managers, EHSS, Facilities and other partners and their teams in the development of holistic health and well-being strategy
- Drive leadership engagement and stakeholder collaboration
- Responsible for successful implementation of the campus and local employee health and well-being strategy for local Supply Chain, R&D, Commercial customers in support of business objectives.
- Drives health outcomes including reducing population health risks, leading and eliminating workplace health risks and supporting improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and well-being.
- Lead process efficiencies and standardized work practices
- Responsible for vendor management for all vendors including site level and campus level service providers;
- Leads and executes key management activities including Talent Management, Budget Management, Cost allocation, and regulatory tracking processes;
- Handles geographically dispersed client group locations which may include a mix of employees and contractors.
- A Degree qualified and established Safety & Wellbeing leader with minimum 8 years’ experience; ideally with the experience of working for a large organisation, implementing global initiatives in a local capacity
- Knowledge and experience working with Australian & NZ WHS Legislations, standards, systems and regulations.
- Experience working across multiple states, locations and educating remote staff with the ability to influence from a wellness & safety culture perspective
- RTW Certificate, rehabilitation & RTW program knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced changing environment; enjoy shifting focus from operational needs to strategic needs quickly
- Pragmatic, consultative and influential with a hands-on and consultative style
If you are keen to explore this amazing opportunity, please apply now using the link or for a confidential discussion, please call Kayla Hoye on (02) 9019 1600.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....