Our client, a thriving logistics organisation has an immediate requirement for a Safety and Compliance Manager with a rail and freight background for this immediate requirement.
We are seeking an experienced compliance and safety manager with a proven track record in the rail freight sector. You will have past experience in gaining accreditation in line with the national rail safety laws and be looking for your next career move. This role will involve extensive and regular travel to undertake audits, ensure compliance etc.. so the successful applicants must be comfortable with working away from home on a weekly basis.
- Manage risk and compliance across multiple sites and assets
- Driving positive organisational change and championing best practice
- Providing leadership in all facets of rail safety and compliance
- Undertake regular Auditing and conduct detailed investigations
- Providing leading solutions to rail safety queries
- Provide guidance and training to line managers
- Ensure all staff and contractors undertake rail work in a safe manner
- Develop and recommend improvements to gain accreditation, compliance, along with systems, processes and practices
- Able to carry out and lead safety investigations.
- Tertiary qualifications in safety and related field
- Experienced in rail safety & WHS
- Lead auditor qualification in Rail
This is a great opportunity to join progressive company with multiple business streams and scope for the successful individual. In return, you will be rewarded with a salary package of $115K + super, travel and expenses. All applicants must have prior experience in the rail sector, worked on gaining accreditation and be able to work away from home to be considered for this role. Please send your resume to Peter Stewart at Randstad to be considered by clicking on the link.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....