Our client is a Registered Training Organisation on the Central Coast who are seeking an experienced RTO Compliance Support Administrator with a strong commitment to quality and compliance. The main purpose of the RTO Compliance Support Administrator is to assist the RTO Compliance Coordinator in maintaining the overall compliance of the RTO.
This is a full time permanent position 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday - Friday.
If you are experienced and passionate about the training industry and looking for your next challenge then this role may be for you!
- Reviewing and monitoring compliance registers and systems
- Assist with management of Learning Management System
- Quality Assurance checks on submitted assessment outcomes
- Participate and assist Compliance Coordinator with internal audits
- Maintain corrective and improvement actions record, and implement changes
- Reviewing and upholding policies and procedures;
- Assist with Assessment mapping and review
- Participate in assessment validation activities
- Produce student data monthly reports to Training Manager
- Data entry (Vettrak) and student support when required
- Ad hoc administration and support tasks as required
- Previous experience in a RTO compliance support role within the VET sector
- Intermediate to advanced skills in VETtrak – Student Management System
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Programs particularly Word and Excel
- Good knowledge of ASQA Standards for RTOS 2015
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation to meet compliance requirements
- Knowledge of State and Federal Government contractual requirements
- Knowledge and experience with reviewing compliance frameworks and implementing actions to continuously improve
- Understanding of regulatory compliance within funding arrangements
- Knowledge of interpreting training packages, units of competencies and competency mapping
- High level verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- A high attention to detail, accurate data analysis and reporting skills with an ability to communicate information in a proactive manner
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in student support in LMS
- Experience in Instructional Design
- Experience using Cloud Assess and Coassemble
- Knowledge of Apprenticeship and Traineeship system
Please submit your resume in Word format if you have the above skills and would like to be considered! Only successful applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will complete online skills testing to demonstrate administrative abilities.
Alternatively please contact Jasmin Taylor at Randstad on 4032 7355 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....