As a Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering reports to the business which enable data-driven decision making and provide the business with insights that deliver tangible outcomes.
This role is for you if you have:
- Support business plan, board and committee presentations with appropriate reporting and analysis
- Use analytical abilities to look ‘beyond the data’ to improve business performance
- Work across teams to ensure reporting that is accurate, consistent and uses visualisation to assist interpretation
- Translate business requirements into reporting and analysis specifications and
- negotiate timelines for delivery and format
- Review and recommend new methods to optimise the data environment
Competitive candidates will also have experience with some of the below:
- Tertiary qualifications in ICT or a related discipline such as statistics or maths
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with a background in data analytics
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, SSRS and Power BI, data manipulation and reporting tools and processes.
- Ability to prepare proposals, scopes of work, research designs clients, partners, and funders.
- Time management and organisational skills to balance multiple projects
What qualities should all applicants have?
- Strategic Thinking - Candidates that take an analytical approach in questioning existing processes and identifying potential improvements. Those that keep up to date with industry trends and want to continue upskilling
- High Achievers - Candidates that take complete responsibility and accountability for the work they do. Those that can work autonomously, are adaptable to meet day to day changes in work and know when to seek out assistance
- Strong communication - Candidates that have confidence in presenting complex information to a variety of audiences. Candidates that are active listeners and are proactive in researching subject matter for self-educating
For a swift response, email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....