- Join a high profile global organisation
- Manage a small team
- Attractive salary, support flexible working arrangements
The role is Liquidity & Regulatory Reporting Executive Manager sitting in the Treasury Reporting team.
Leading all aspects of regulatory reporting for Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk to local regulators and internal teams..
As an Executive Manager in the team, you will have diverse responsibilities including exposure to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- As part of your daily remit you will be responsible for managing Liquidity reporting to the Regulator including oversight of the Reporting team
- Providing subject matter expertise on liquidity reporting for internal stakeholders such as Risk, IT
- Participate in projects relating to APRA and Group.
- Get involved in leading change initiatives in strengthening reporting processes and control environment
The ideal Liquidity & Regulatory Reporting Executive Manager should apply with the following skill set and experience:-
- Experienced accounting professional with a track record in Regulatory Reporting within the local environment
- Experience in Liquidity Reporting, APRA ARS 210 standard is highly desirable
- A Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) is required
- Strong ability to analyse business transactions and identify key risk and mitigating controls.
- Senior level stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- Experience in dealing with process and system change.
- A genuine passion for regulatory reporting and analysis
If you have read the above and are interested and have the experience and skills for the position of Liquidity & Regulatory Reporting Executive Manager please apply today, for further information please call Gail Cunningham 0434 745920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....