An opportunity has become available to assist a national security and facility management company. They continue to experience growth as they are recognised for the integrity, compassion and expertise in which they have delivered services to assist and support governments and statutory bodies throughout Australia during the pandemic.
This is a forward-thinking and innovative company that is now looking for a dynamic end to end Recruitment and HR generalist to directly contribute to and drive their resourcing buildup to service their growing commitments to facilities oversight in the Northern Territory. At first a temporary assignment, the current growth in this sector indicates more opportunities will arise
- Full end to end recruitment of employees for the Howard Springs quarantine facility, including candidate sourcing, screening, shortlisting, interviewing and confirmations of security and medical requirements.
- Assisting with the preparation and completion of new employee contracts.
- Interpretation of awards and agreements to ensure Payroll integrity is maintained.
You will have the following:
- Previous experience in a recruitment position
- Some direct HR generalist experience complimenting recruitment activities
- Strong administrative skill and a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediate availability
You will be required to meet medical requirements to access the Howard Springs facility, including regular health checks and be prepared to participate in the NT's COVID-19 vaccination program and follow essential worker protocol's
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....