Randstad are currently looking for a 360 recruitment consultant to join their expanding Macquarie Park industrial team. You will be recruiting for both temporary and permanent positions within the local government and SME space.
About the role:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Business development and meeting with various clients to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Proactive in your approach to win new business and grow market share
- Nurture and grow client & candidate relationships
- Develop candidate attraction strategies in a candidate short market
- Screen and place potential candidates in correct & suitable roles following the Randstad Recruitment process (full training/onboarding will be provided).
To be successful:
- Previous sales or business development experience is a must
- Advanced communication skills with high ability to negotiate with clients and candidates
- Sales driven mindset, achievement oriented
- Independent person with good organisation skills
- Experience working in a client focused environment
- You enjoy sales, are not afraid to pick up the phone and are resilient
- Proactive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You like working closely with your team as well as independently
- Ability to meet set KPI's and targets
- Team player
- Enthusiastic & competitive nature
- Drivers licence
Benefits and Salary:
Competitive staff incentives such as salary & commission structure, quarterly & annual staff awards & celebrations.
Please click apply now or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....