- 1st class training opportunities with our L&D team
- White collar recruitment
- Work in new offices with a team of motivated consultants
Do you want to work for a global recruitment agency, that is a true market leader? Do you want to be inspired by those around you and benefit from continued professional development?
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Commercial team based in Wickham. This position presents outstanding earning potential, career growth opportunities and the chance to work with some of big and exciting clients in and around Newcastle.
About your role
We're currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team in Newcastle. On this desk, you’ll focus on placing both temporary and permanent candidates for the commercial sector.
The recruitment team in Newcastle is headed up by a manager who has been with Randstad for over nine years and she is an expert in all aspects of commercial recruitment, enabling you to harness the power of a dedicated team of experienced recruiters in the local market.
- 360 end to end recruitment
- Business development with new and existing clients
- Nurture and grow client relationships
- Plan and execute hiring strategies
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a driven, outgoing person who is passionate about delivering the best service to both candidates and clients in a consultative style. You’ll have a can-do, a positive outlook and be able to successfully work with senior client stakeholders.
- Proven track record of recruitment or sales
- The challenge of sales excites you, and the win drives you
- Proactive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You like working closely with your team as well as independently
- Experience hitting KPI’s
What you will get in return
We understand the importance of empowering you to achieve your best, this is why Randstad provides a detailed and supportive onboarding process for all new hires. You’ll be encouraged to develop your recruitment career and benefit from regular high-achiever incentives with attractive rewards.
- 8 weeks induction & onboarding
- Lucrative commission structure
- Flexible working options
- Day off on your birthday
- Paid volunteering leave
- Health & wellbeing discounts
If you are ready to apply for this opportunity as a Recruitment Consultant, please select “Apply Now”.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....