Due to organic growth within our Construction, Property and Engineering division, a unique opportunity has arisen for a recruitment consultant to join our team. This position presents outstanding earning potential, career growth opportunities, and the chance to work with some of the biggest clients in the construction sector.
About your role
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant to join our successful construction team. Working alongside a well-established team, you'll focus on placing temporary candidates across the commercial construction space.
As an experienced construction recruiter, you will focus on recruiting temporary & permanent professionals such as Quality Assurance professionals in the civil construction industry.
- 360 end to end recruitment
- Business development with new and existing clients
- Market mapping
- Nurture and grow client relationships
- Plan and execute hiring strategies
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a driven, outgoing recruitment consultant who is passionate about delivering the best service to partner with both candidates and clients in a consultative style. You'll have a can-do and positive outlook and be able to successfully work with senior client stakeholders.
- Proven track record of construction recruitment
- You enjoy sales, are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Proactive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You like working closely with your team as well as independently
- Experience hitting KPI's
Please contact our talent partner Tilly Baldwin if you are interested in hearing more.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....