Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organisation. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today's technologies, we support people and organisations in realising their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
About your role
Due to growth within our Melbourne office, two unique opportunities have arisen for recruitment consultants to join our policy and strategy or white-collar roads and transport teams. These positions present an outstanding earning potential, career growth opportunities and the chance to work with clients in the federal and state government. Joining the team on an established warm desk, you'll focus on placing temporary candidates in an array of roles across Victoria.
- 360 end to end recruitment within federal and state government
- Business development with new and existing clients
- Developing and managing a defined client and candidate base
- Market mapping and talent pooling
- Plan and execute hiring strategies
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a driven, outgoing recruitment consultant who is passionate about delivering the best service to partner with both candidates and clients in a consultative style. You'll have a can-do and positive outlook and be able to successfully work with senior client stakeholders.
- Proven success in sales or recruitment
- You are a persuasive communicator, not afraid to pick up the phone
- Proactive and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You like working closely with your team as well as independently
- You have a keen interest in current affairs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resilient and dynamic
What you will get in return
We understand the importance of empowering you to achieve your best, this is why Randstad provides a detailed and supportive onboarding process for all new hires. You'll be encouraged to develop your recruitment career and benefit from regular high-achiever incentives with attractive rewards.
- 8 weeks induction & onboarding
- Flexible working options
- Day off on your birthday
- Paid volunteering leave
- Health & wellbeing
If you are ready to apply for this opportunity, please select "Apply Now".
Have a question before applying?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....