- Exciting Recruitment Position with Partnering responsibilities in the public sector
- 12 months contract with a strong tendency to a permanent opportunity in Brisbane CBD location
- Need to be an Australian Citizen & Experience in the Public Sector, Professional Services, Medical or Tech
Are you an outstanding Recruitment Advisor looking for your next challenge?
Our Client in the federal Public Service is looking to expand their team and seek experienced & dynamic recruitment professionals to partner with their business to assist with and provide support and recruitment guidance to the executive and client group. They are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, experienced recruitment professionals who will bring considerable experience developing high-quality staffing solutions to enable a business to achieve its key drivers.
About the organisation:
Our client operates under the Australian Government regulations and prides itself on high-tech data and technology expertise. The HR function looks nationally after around 500 staff, with 150 based in Queensland. In addition, the Recruitment Advisor will report to an experienced Manager.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Providing high standards of service and guidance to business leaders at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Proactively sourcing and talent pooling a large project
- Coordinating and managing medical assessments and offer processes.
- Liaising with the internal People and Culture team to ensure a seamless onboarding process for candidates and managers.
- Supporting the Talent Manager in creating and executing strategic initiatives to create awareness of the employer brand, utilising LinkedIn and other avenues.
- Supporting and advocating diversity and inclusion across the organisation across all recruitment processes.
We seek an experienced recruitment professional in the public service with a natural ability to build rapport and relationships quickly, with the ability to work with people at all levels. You will have flexibility when supporting the business and will also influence and guide others on best practices with an education style and are driven and resilient.
This opportunity is available for an immediate start to support a jam-packed team during a time of a large project.
If you are ready for your next challenge, please apply now using the ‘Apply Now button.
Alternatively, please call Lilia Doering for a confidential discussion on 07 3031 3252, or apply direct at www.hrpartners.com.au.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....