Randstad is the #1 Recruitment company in the world and is seeking a temporary recruiter for a multitude of high volume projects across NSW to start ASAP! You will be trained across the processes and brought up to speed very quickly to ensure you are set up for success to deliver to the project timelines. There is an opportunity for extension based upon the amount of projects that the team are securing.
- Screening and interviewing
- Booking candidates into assessment centres
- Sending candidates testing
- Posting job ads
- Conducting reference checks
- Get exposure to high volume recruitment and assessment centre’s
- Potential to secure long term employment
- Work with high end clients
- Increase your recruitment experience by working with an experienced and super friendly team
We are ideally looking for someone who has recruitment experience, however someone who has been in a resourcing role or a HR coordinator position will be considered.
If you're looking to step into a busy and rewarding position, with the possibility of extension, click APPLY NOW, or please contact Chloe Standard on firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....