- Be the front face of a global organisation
- Varied role that combines admin, reception and PA duties
- Parking on-site, work-life balance and a wonderful team culture
Join one of the world's most reputable animal health companies that specialise in innovative research, and the development of drugs to combat animal disease across companion pets and livestock.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious administrator to come on board as the Receptionist of the business. As the front of house receptionist, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Manage the reception desk including answering incoming calls
- Welcome visitors, assist delivery couriers and organise visitor passes
- Organise catering for company functions and meetings
- Maintain stationery and grocery orders for the business
- Assist the team with admin tasks as needed including diary management, presentations, minutes, travel etc
This company has a wonderful team culture and overall work environment. Some of the perks include:
- Parking on-site
- Close-knit team culture
- Company-wide morning tea every day
- Work-life balance
- Immediate start
Ideally, your background will demonstrate:
- Previous administration or reception experience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work towards time deadlines
To apply, click "APPLY NOW" or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....