Your New Company:
You will be working for a renowned multinational property company located in North Sydney. This business is known within the market for their tailored service offering and diverse portfolio of luxury clients.
Your New Role:
As the Receptionist. Your main duties will be to provide administrative and secretarial support to the office.
- Answering a high volume inbound calls
- Greeting guests in a warm and professional manner
- Receiving and distributing mail and deliveries
- Providing administrative support to the office
- Organising visitor security passes
- Setting up meeting rooms
Benefits to You:
- Located in North Sydney , close to public transport
- Beautifully modern offices overseeing the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Inclusive and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Multiple advancement opportunities
- Chance to work for a highly regarded company
- Previous experience in Reception, Front of House, Concierge, Call Centre, Administration or Retail would be highly regarded
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Bubbly and professional demeanour
- Intermediate MS Office skills
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW, or for a confidential discussion please call Cevina Feng on 8215 1015 or email email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....