Rail Project Manager
Randstad have a number of excellent Project Management roles delivering major railway infrastructure projects across Victoria. We have partnered with a major railway operator in their search for skilled and experienced project management specialists.
Benefits of this role:
- Chance to shape the Victorian transport industry
- Market leading rates available
- Work on prestigious Victorian railway projects
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provides professional expertise to ensure the development and delivery of complex or difficult major infrastructure projects to time, cost and quality requirements.
- Provides active professional direction to supervise management of works contracts, monitor contractor progress and effectively negotiate variations, claims and other issues.
- Ensures that the management of safety is paramount and implements sector best practice processes and procedures.
- Proactively identifies and promptly responds to issues and project risks, exercises excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, pre-empts and mitigates project risks.
- Builds strong relationships and competently negotiates and communicates with stakeholders and project team members regarding quality standards, government and community requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience and proven expertise in project management of major infrastructure projects, with complex commercial responsibilities, multiple stakeholders and significant risk management experience across a broad range of delivery models including D&C, alliance and/or PPP.
- Demonstrated significant achievement in the delivery of projects within the scheduled timeframe and budget optimising safety, environmental impacts, reliability, operational characteristics and maintainability, through to handover.
- Skilled in managing multi-disciplinary teams, comprising consultants and contractors to achieve corporate goals and project objectives throughout all phases of projects: development, procurement, delivery and completion.
Randstad Government Professionals CPE recruits within the Building and Infrastructure sector(s), partnering with the Victorian State Government, Victorian Local Government to provide outstanding project managers engineers, planners and associated professionals. We learn precisely what our clients require and expect, and in return we supply staff who share the ethos of the Victorian State Government and local Councils.
To apply, or answer any questions related to this role, please call Ben Smith on 0421229905 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....