- Paying $47-52ph + super, as an APS6 level
- Leading the program activities for large scale sensitive review program
- 9 Month Contract to begin May 2021
- Working from home & from the CBD office (likely 2 days per week)
- Working 37.5 hours per week (Mon to Fri)
- Full training will be provided
- As a Project Officer, you will contribute to a small, independent team that has been established to contribute to the Independent Review into Historic Defence Force and Veteran Suicides.
- The Attorney General’s Department (AGD), has engaged our client (ACSQHC) to provide expert assistance to support the National Commissioner on Australian Defence Force and Veteran Suicide, by undertaking an independent review of historical Australian Defence Force and Veteran Suicides (between Jan 2001 to Dec 2018).
- Support the Program Manager and work within a small team to assist in project and administrative activities of the Review.
- Undertake project support and management activities including input into project planning and documentation; assistance with implementation; monitoring and reporting on progress, identifying problems, risks and proposing possible solutions.
- Provide secretariat support for committees and expert groups, including undertaking tasks to formally appoint members, meeting notes, logistics and other administrative tasks.
- Provide support for consultation processes, including planning, logistics, development of consultation materials and liaison.
- Undertake procurement and contract management activities including financial administration and budget preparation and monitoring.
- Collate, edit and draft meeting papers, correspondence, discussion papers, submissions, consultation materials, briefing notes and other written materials associated with the Review.
- Assist in research, review and analysis of data, reports, published materials
- Collaborate with other team members and other program teams within the Commission to support the work of the team.
- Support sensitive communication and collaboration with the community affected by Defence and Veteran suicides.
- Other duties as required, which may include projects and providing assistance to the Commission’s corporate functions.
- Excellent project management, time management and organisational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Effective and well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to negotiate, influence, and consult
- Desired: experience working with family members, carers, clinicians and/or medical professionals about sensitive health issues.
- A professional, positive and solutions-focused approach to work
- Attributes: emotional intelligence, strong stakeholder engagement skills, ability to manage staff working with sensitive information.
- Please apply now, using your up-to-date resume in a Word doc.
- If shortlisted, you will be sent a detailed job description to which you will be required to
submit a job specific response (up to 300 words).
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....