We have a Project Manager position available within the water industry for NSW Government!
- $800 - $950/day + super
- 12 month contract
- Based in Olympic Park
About the Opportunity:
- The Project Manager is responsible for leading the planning & delivery of water infrastructure projects
- You will Manage medium risk/complexity projects to plan, from initiation through to close out and handover
- The position is accountable for solving issues and managing risk proactively, to ensure integrated whole-life project delivery
- The Program includes delivery of capital works, maintenance and facilities management services, tactical renewal and minor works projects
About the ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience in planning and delivering water infrastructure to developments in the Sydney region are encouraged to apply
- NEC contract management and administration experience
- Civil/Mechanical Engineering Degree and/or IEAust/AIPM membership
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and friendly, professional approach
What’s in it for you?
Working as a contractor with Randstad comes with many benefits including:
- Access to our benefits platforms offering discounts at a range of huge retailers
- 3 x pay runs per week ensuring you are always paid within the week
- Exclusive access to roles before we go to market
- Access to our employee assistance program services, including counselling services
If this is of interest, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
*Please note - This is not an IT/Technologies role, this position requires someone from a building/construction background
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....