- D&C specialist with an impressive portfolio of projects in the commercial & industrial arena. Projects to $50m+ and a national footprint
- High calibre team who have successfully transition several tier 1 and 2 Project Engineers to Project Manager level within their business
- Collaborative & Enjoyable Workplace – seeking a PM to be part of the next generation of leaders in the business.
- You will be overseeing a singular industrial D&C project when you commence working on project from cradle to grave
- Core areas of responsibility include Design Management (with support from Design Manager & Coordinators), Cost Control, Contract Management, Head Contract Management & Claims, Project Reporting and Client Management
- You will have the support of dedicated Design Manager/Coordinator, Contract Administrator and OHS Resources
- You will need experience in medium to large scale commercialconstruction projects with proven experience in overseeing high spec elements in a PE based capacity.
Whats on offer
- Salary package up to $200k dependent upon experience
- A five day working week
- Mentorship by a high calibre senior management team including Construction Manager, Commercial Manager, OHSE Manager, Directors and Senior PM staff.
- An opportunity to move into a Senior PM role and form part of the next generation of leaders in the businesses.
How to apply
- Use the links below to apply via Randstad’s website
- Or email your application direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For an informal chat about the role please call Neil Powell on 03 9252 2124
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....