Randstad is currently assisting a Federal Government department in sourcing a highly skilled project manager at EL2 level to lead a three member team facilitating policy implementation across several portfolios.
- Contribute to a range of work across policy development and implementation
- Successful delivery of policy options to the government
- Contribute to planning, control and project management
- Liaise with key government and non-government executives and consultants
- Formulate briefs, reports, risk assessments and policy documents
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in project and change management
- Strong commitment to accuracy in policy design and development
- Proven experience in advisory and/or policy
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a range of stakeholders
- Sound understanding of management accounting, cost recovery models and analytics
- Advanced problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You will be an Australian citizen and hold a Baseline Security Clearance.
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume in word format (.doc or .docx), or send it to email@example.com or call on 0261323809 for any additional enquiries.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....