Randstad have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Project Manager, with experience in delivering commercial build projects of up to $10M to work with our client on several government projects on a contract basis.
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering building projects and client agency programs involving complex and politically sensitive elements to time, cost and quality objectives and ensure projects meet the objectives and requirements of the government and client agencies.
The role includes providing comprehensive building project and program advice on planning and contract management to government and client agencies.
- Technical or construction related degree is preferred but not essential.
- Government experience highly desireable.
- 5+ years experience in delivering commercial building projects required.
- This role is classified as a position of trust and will be subjected to a satisfactory criminal history record check
- Government construction sites are often located in operational facilities such as schools and hospitals and DHS Screening Unit clearances are required as part of this role.
- Some intra / interstate travel may be required.
*To apply please click the pink 'APPLY' button below
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....