About the Role
The role is responsible for developing and delivering road, bridge or traffic infrastructure and/or maintenance projects in order to achieve road safety, asset management and network efficiency objectives.
- Manage the project and delivery process to ensure nominated road, bridge or traffic infrastructure and/or maintenance projects are developed and delivered to agreed time, cost, quality and scope requirements.
- Manage the investigation and design process by developing project briefs and cost estimates, procuring and overseeing service providers, and monitoring and reviewing ongoing work programs
- Prepare contract documents for bridge and road works projects, including technical specifications
- Implement effective cost management systems to ensure effective financial management of projects
- A four year engineering (Electrical / Civil or related) degree from an Australian University or equivalent overseas qualification
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of materials, equipment and techniques used in road, bridge and other related traffic infrastructure construction and maintenance
- Experience in the preparation of competitive and accurate estimates, job programs, project delivery briefs and WH&S management plans, quality management plans, environmental management plans, and traffic management plans for assigned projects.
- Experience in managing a direct control workforce to successfully undertake construction and maintenance projects
- Knowledge of tenders and contract management requirements.
- Knowledge of computer based tools and techniques for project and information management
- Possess a current and valid Australian motor vehicle driver license and willingness to work outside normal working hours and travel on occasion
Please note, this role is based in Wagga Wagga (south west NSW) and required the person to be based there full time throughout th duration of the contract.
To apply for this role, send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....