My client is a local Business in Canberra working across both commercial and residential. They pride themselves on innovation, sustainability, collaboration, and ethical business practices are just some of the pillars that my client uses to define their own success.
My Client is looking for a Project Administrator who can work under general supervision, You oversee the project's daily functions to ensure deadlines and compliance requirements are met and usually report to a senior this role is a high level of data entry and basic knowledge of the construction industry is preferred
Your new role
- TRAVEL is essential for this role - You will be required to travel to Bawley Point 3 days per week and work in Canberra for 2 days. Your accommodation will be covered. Once this project is finished your work location will be in Canberra.
- Administration of individual projects at the level you are assessed upon commencement
- Liaising with clients and management on contracts and their interpretations
- Management of internal systems and reporting
- Cost tracking and reconciliation
- Provide assistance to managers as requested which may include special projects, preparation of letters, field support
- Assist service operations and/or business development when requested.
- Provide support to administrative duties performed in the branch which may include dispatching, answering phones,
- May be responsible for accounts receivables and/or accounts payables
- Provides assistance to other administrative tasks as assigned by the manager
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with customers
- Accurate typing skills of 50+ words per minute.
- Basic computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Ability to lead others.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Familiarization with the Project management and administrative tasks
In return, you will receive
- Career development within a key organization
- Fantastic salary and benefits
- Central location
- Work in a great culture
Please apply within and "CLICK APPLY NOW" you can alternatively call Jasmine on 0419 013 883 or send your resume through to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....