Randstad Industrial is working alongside our client based in the inner southwestern suburbs of Adelaide. We are currently looking for candidates to work in a production position on a part-time basis, rostering consists of the day shift between Sunday to Wednesday and the second day shift between Wednesday to Saturday.
Our client is a leading global food company who produce many well-known household brands and have been in operation for many years.
We are looking for:
- Candidates available to commit to part-time work on either day or afternoon shift
- Candidates available to commit to an ongoing position
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Numerical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to be on your feet for a full shift
- Ability to lift up to 20kg frequently
If this sounds like the role for you, please click Apply Now and attach an updated resume. For a confidential conversation please contact Sophie on 08 8150 7065
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....