- Join and make an impact in a fast growing company
- An opportunity to work in a brand new purpose-built facility
- Great salary package available
Our client is an Australian-owned food manufacturing company with sites all across Australia. They are a major food and ingredient supplier to the retail and foodservice markets.
- Lead, motivate and develop a production team to achieve key outcomes
- Monitor and inspect day-to-day operations to ensure productivity
- Implement and streamline manufacturing processes, procedures and systems
- Manage production demand and workflow scheduling
- Ensure all machines are well-maintained and coordinate servicing when required
- Conduct various checks across production lines
- Ensure site adherence to OH&S and relevant food safety standards
- Liaise with senior management for any related matters with production processing
- Report on production output and quality according to standard operating procedure
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry essential
- Ability to implement and streamline manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of GMP and HACCP
- Good computer and software skills
- Team leader and supervisor experience highly regarded
- Full Australian work rights
Apply now or call Puiyee Thye on 0428 751 002 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....