Location: CBD, Melbourne VIC
Multiples roles due to increased demand
Business Banking, Post Settlement Officer
Reports to: Team Manager
Interviews: Mid June 2021
Starting: Mid July
- Banking and Finance knowledge and experience essential.
- Knowledge and application of compliance and legislative requirements.
- Understanding of and experience in facilitating discharge of property and other security is essential, preferably in a Business banking setting
- Experience and knowledge of PEXA electronic conveyancing system and process.
- High level of verbal and numerical comprehension.
- Problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate and able to learn quickly.
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, written) and ability to influence.
- Experience with MS office such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High standard of Phone Etiquette
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure consistent, high quality customer experience with Customers (Internal & External) Business Partners & Stakeholders
- Share knowledge, experiences and best practice working together in delivering a great customer experience team members
- Build strong relationships working together with Support Leads.
- Build solid partnerships with and receive coaching from Business Support Coaches and Quality Advisors.
- Network with Relationship Managers
- Improve Credit Risk, Product, Risk & Compliance, and Group Sustainability
- Flawless delivery of customer promises
- Maintain high attention to detail and Customer Service standards.
- Understand our Customer’s needs and offer the best solution
Please apply directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....