12 month contract in Brisbane City.
Eligibility for licensing with the Plumbing Industry Council, as a licensed Plumber and Drainer.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Plumbing Industry.
- Technical skill and experience in all facets of Plumbing and Drainage with a thorough knowledge of the Plumbing and Drainage Act, Building Act, Australian Standards and other related plumbing and drainage legislation.
- Experience with assessment and approval of plumbing and drainage work
- Ability to undertake plumbing and drainage compliance assessment functions as defined in Section 84 of the Plumbing and Drainage Act, including the assessment of both Deemed-to-Satisfy Solutions and Undertake plumbing and drainage compliance assessment in accordance with the Plumbing and Drainage Ac for state government buildings.
- Undertake plumbing and drainage inspections for state government buildings in accordance with the Plumbing and Drainage Act.
- Undertake site investigations including identifying the position of existing services and any other information required for the preparation of hydraulic services plans, preparation of reports and recommendations on technical matters.
- Liaise with state government staff, local government staff, consultants and contractors, to provide advice relating to plumbing and drainage requirements.
- Undertake client audit compliance inspections for major constructions, to ensure the work complies with the client’s requirements.
- Travel within the State to undertake site inspections and carry out other duties may be a requirement.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly to this role.
For similar roles, please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn for daily updates on new and upcoming opportunities.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....