Our client is a leading provider of insurance and care services who are looking for a dedicated Senior Claims specialist/ Senior Claims Officer to be apart of their Specialist team. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting review and re-calculation of PIAWE reviews for complex claim scenarios and provide technical advice to the remediation team.
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Collating, and supplying data to the team leader to assist reporting and monitor progress against team targets.
- Managing multiple complex claims scenarios and apply critical reasoning to ensure a high degree of integrity in the decision making process.
- Guiding the PIAWE Reviewers when requested with conducting reviews and re-calculation.
- Reviewing PIAWE related and supporting information to determine accurate PIAWE calculation for claims under review.
- Liaising with claim stakeholders to advise process, obtain necessary documentation, advise outcome of reviews and facilitate remediation where applicable.
- Collating and supplying summary information regarding PIAWE review and remediation to team leader to assist with outcome reporting.
- Liaising with current and former claims agents to facilitate timely remediation payments, track payment referrals and record payment volume and incidence.
- Maintaining compliance with relevant legislation, industry codes, company policies, procedures and customer satisfaction standards.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- Portfolio management experience with an understanding of the complexities, interdependencies and diverse interactions between elements of a workers compensation claims portfolio.
- Ability to exercise a high level of empathy and sensitivity to work with diverse stakeholders and identify the different styles of engagement required.
- Understanding of NSW Work Cover guidelines and regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....