- Join a highly successful, fun team - work for a well known company
- Fulltime Permanent Role offering $45k-55k+ Super| Immediate Start
- Located in Blacktown| parking on site
Your new company:
This is an exciting opportunity for a spare parts administrator to join a well known company in Motor industry near St Marys near Blacktown. The company culture is fun, hard working, team focused and rewarding.
Your responsibilities include:
- Answer phones, email enquiries, assist customers in the dealership pre and post-sale.
- Interpret; source parts to meet customer requirements, process orders, take deposits, receipt orders. When it arrives from the supplier, liaise with customers to finalize sales.
- Fulfil customer and stock requirements.
- Maintain high presentation of Retail Store and appropriate stock levels for display.
- Liaise with internal; external Suppliers for stock availability, pricing, ETA’s, quality of products.
- End of each business day Sales financial report balanced and Reconciled.
- Sourcing new and innovating products.
- Assist with regular Stocktake.
- Liaising Online Store
- Allocate stock locations
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Acceptable level of Technical product knowledge and experience with parts interpreting.
- Knowledge with parts related to automotive, motor or any other industry
- Product identification and Interpreting skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Power Point and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Rewarding permanent role paying $45k-55k+ super
- Work close to home near Blacktown with parking on site
- Work for a large company with exciting career development and growth opportunities
If you have the above attributes and experience then please don't hesitate to apply as this is an excellent, honest and positive environment with potential for you and your career to grow. If you require further information please call Dimpy Mehta or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....