Your new company
You will join a successful, growing, wholesaling business in Wetherill Park on a part-time basis. You will join a company that is experiencing ongoing success and growth and are excited to expand their account manager team for an ASAP start. Your new office is corporate, with parking provided and your new team are like-minded, hardworking individuals and you will be supported by a manager who has a wealth of knowledge and experience to pass on.
The working hours are ideal for a parent desiring the balance of working in a satisfying role while still being able to drop off and pick up their children from school; working Monday to Friday 9:30am – 2:30pm, with school holidays off as well!
Your new role
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts with a consultative sales approach
- Maintain regular contact with customers to build rapport and influence sales
- Ensure that each customer is regularly updated and aware of the current product range
Your profile will demonstrate
- Experience in a similar sales role
- Understanding of working to KPI’s
- Genuine desire to work during school hours and during school hours and school terms
- Ability to manage time and prioritising in a busy work environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills and general proficiency in computer skills
- Working with Salesforce or similar CRM (desirable)
Benefits to you
- RARE opportunity to work for a company that boasts a desirable working environment for a parent returning to the workforce
- Perfect part time hours, circa 9:30am – 2:30pm Monday to Friday
- No requirement to work during NSW school holidays– no need to arrange vacation care
- Permanent part-time role that can offer career stability
- Onsite parking provided
- Excellent company incentives and team environment
- Full training provided
Please apply directly by clicking apply now and submitting your resume in word format.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....