PAEDIATRIC THERAPIST - TOWNSVILLE
Are you a Physiotherapist or OT looking for a rewarding career within paediatrics?? Here's your chance! Your future workplace is a well-established not-for-profit community organisation that is looking to add another member to their multidisciplany team. They are an NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention partner in Townsville who are giving hope to hundreds of families in the area.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
- Develop a strong rapport with families and children
- Get to know the children's unique life circumstances, aspirations, gifts and talents
- Provide information, guidance and practical therapeutic assistance to families and children
- Implement interventions designed to enable young children to attain developmental milestones
- Facilitate partnerships between children, families and community organisations
- Develop, run and evaluate group programmes that support families to recognise their children's potential
- Qualifications in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy and AHPRA registration
- Interest in working with the 0-6 age group
- Enjoys multidisciplinary and inter-organisational collaboration
- Current Australian Driver Licence
- $77k + Super + Salary Packaging + Relocation $$$
- Giving hope to young families!
- Great training, mentoring and shadowships
- Growth opportunities within one of QLD's largest community NFP's
If this position EXCITES you, please don’t not hesitate to get in touch! If you have specific questions, please call Kim on 1300 289 817 or email email@example.com. She would love to hear from you!!...