This highly reputable OSHC provider is seeking an experienced and passionate OSHC Coordinator who can provide high quality care and lead a dedicated team.
About Your New Role:
Looking for someone who is strong and confident to lead a team of OSHC staff, who is passionate about education and provides safe, inclusive and fun environments.
- Permanent position (38 hours per week)
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality care to primary school aged children
- Support a team of dedicated educators
- Engage with the school community to promote the program
What You Need to Succeed:
The successful Coordinator will have a minimum of a Diploma Qualification or equivalent, approved by ACECQA (or working towards) and previous experience working in an Outside School Hours Care Program, Primary School or Early Years Service
- Working knowledge of My Time, Our Place
- Understanding of NQS and Victorian regulations
- Exceptional teamwork and organisation skills
- Great leadership skills
- Valid Victorian Working with Children’s Check
What You Get In Return:
Working for this organisation will see you working with a team that is values based and finds ways to incorporate that in everyday work. You will be joining a reputable organisation in growth phase.
- Job security with a permanent contract and full time hours
- Negotiable Salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Paid certification renewal
Ready to find out more?
In order to apply for this full time role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....