Do you want to manage a team that is responsible for the production, dispatch and warehousing of a business known in the market for delivering awesome products at a competitive price and with a super fast turnaround time?
We’re searching for an agile, enthusiastic and self-motivated Operations Manager who is passionate about leading a fun and hardworking team of 40 based in West Gosford. Starting ASAP you’ll play an integral part in this business’ growth strategy and be charged with making the daily operation your own success story.
- Directly managing our production, dispatch and warehouse teams (40+ people)
- Ensuring all orders are produced and shipped on time
- Resource planning for peak and trough periods
- Introducing new systems and procedures to improve business performance
- Regular hours will be 8:30am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
- Experience in managing teams and rostering staff
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manager a wide range of personalities
- Ideally university qualified in either Engineering or Management
- Have a super positive attitude and enjoy a challenge
- Ambition, drive and initiative
- Ability to prioritise and be highly organised
- Ability to be handed a project and make it their own
- Flat organisational structure – you will join the senior management team work directly with business owners
- Established business with strong long term growth prospects
- Recognition for achievements
- A fun working environment with a young and energetic team which includes lots of social activities and team bonding events
- Based in West Gosford
Sound like the role for you? Apply today submitting your current CV in Word format. Alternatively for a confidential discussion about the opportunity please call Elizabeth Petersen on 02 4032 7358. Interviews will commence immediately so don’t hold back.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....