- identifying, managing and mitigating internal operational risks.
- Completing the Risk Control Self-Assessment –specifically, in the performance of risk identification, evaluation and validation of the Risk profile assessment and in defining action plans for extreme and serious risks.
- The identification and assessment of 3rd party risk and in defining and operating a risk mitigation and monitoring framework based on Group guidelines.
- Follow up on remediation plans and conditions when necessary.
- Support operating entities in the application and adaption of the operational risk management framework, and ensure its compliance with Group and guidelines.
- You will have experience in managing operational risk, from risk registers through to the provision of assurance to senior management.
- You will ideally have managed business continuity plans and will be happy to constructively challenge.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to operate autonomously.
- Influencing at the senior level is a critical part of this role.
- Demonstrate your ability to pragmatically solve problems and drive processes to conclusions.
If this role sounds like you, and you would like to have a confidential discussion please reach out to me on email@example.com or 0477 696 046
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....